Sara61
Staff member since March 23, 2020
- Joined
- Oct 1, 2019
- Messages
- 2,957
- Gender
- Female
- Country
Portugal
As informed by all you bonesmarties - removing the staples was a painless experience all 40 of them- I now have a few steri-strips in place and a new dressing but really please with the surgeons work the incision looks really neat and hopefully with time no-one will notice x
Got new prescription for Tramadol so am feeling relieved and happy.
Got new prescription for Tramadol so am feeling relieved and happy.

So glad to read that the staple removal was painless, and that your incision looks good. I have noticed that my scar is still getting smaller as time passes, so maybe yours will too.

and just won't get comfy in any position :-( currently lying on my back with an ice pack on it although in no great pain it just feels stiff also I think the plaster they put on it on Wednesday is too tight I can't seem to bend my knee normally and it pulls the skin.