Sbow3111
junior member
Thank you! 
United States



I am sure this is not true for many doctors, but doing a MUA is quick, easy money for them. Also, many have not been trained in the latest recovery techniques for joint replacement. They still believe in the old way of aggressive PT and this just causes setbacks because of increased inflammation. When inflammation is increases, swelling and pain are also increased lowering that bend.and it seems like so many people are getting MUA's!
I been reading these sites on FB as well. People like to complain and be negative, ignore them. This is your journey and recovery.need to quit reading all the posts on the US sites that really push the ROM ... and it seems like so many people are getting MUA's!
United States
United States
Stick with us, we'll keep you on the straight and narrow!I need to quit reading all the posts on the US sites that really push the ROM

I bet you this is the culprit! Any extra activity while you are healing can anger your knee. I think this is what has happened. You can increase your icing and elevate it until it settles down.I don't feel like much has changed, but maybe all the holiday activities have taken more from me than I realize
United States