- Joined
- Jun 26, 2017
- Messages
- 47,909
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Hey Karen,
I'm sure Jamie will be by at some point. Josephine is still away from the forum and we're not sure of her return date yet.
Will you please refresh our memory regarding the dislocations so the info is here when Jamie stops by.
Was the incident on July 14th an actual dislocation? Or was there only the one in your sleep on July 17th?
Also, have you considered weighing in on air travel with your surgeon?
I understand your apprehension, but not sure if it should be a concern at this point. I'm thinking if you received a nod from your surgeon, you'd have the confidence to move forward.
Hope you're having a good day!
@Onestepatatime
I'm sure Jamie will be by at some point. Josephine is still away from the forum and we're not sure of her return date yet.
Will you please refresh our memory regarding the dislocations so the info is here when Jamie stops by.
Was the incident on July 14th an actual dislocation? Or was there only the one in your sleep on July 17th?
Also, have you considered weighing in on air travel with your surgeon?
I understand your apprehension, but not sure if it should be a concern at this point. I'm thinking if you received a nod from your surgeon, you'd have the confidence to move forward.
Hope you're having a good day!
@Onestepatatime



