Fit4Family
post-grad
- Joined
- Mar 29, 2019
- Messages
- 1,495
- Age
- 65
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Happy to read your updates @Onestepatatime Sounds like it was a good trip. Sometimes you just need to try a place on for size to see if it’s a good fit for you. Hoping something closer to home works out for you. Sending wishes for good news in the not so distant future. All the best to you!
Good luck to you, and I truly hope you land the position in an area you want to stay in. For what it's worth, I'm 8 months out now and had an uneventful recovery compared to all you've had to endure, but I still get into the car - both driver and passenger sides - butt first then bring both legs in, knees together (or as I like to say, like the Queen would!) instead of swinging one leg in and pivoting then bringing in the other. It's slower and steadier than my old way, but perhaps a bit of care with those multitude of day to day movements isn't such a bad price to pay for pain free hips. 

Wishing you comfort and speedy relief.