Guest viewing is limited

THR One week to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I just got home from my 2 week follow-up. All is well, the scar was revealed to me, it's 3 1/4" long and looks good. No staples or sutures to be removed as it was closed with surgical glue. Felt so good afterwards that we did a Costco shop followed by the library. Time now for some Tylenol!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
I just got home from my second PT appointment. When I walked in, the therapist's jaw dropped! He then said "Why are you here?" I guess my recovery has been quicker than most. Anyway, he basically said that I don't need any more PT and to save the co-pays.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Now that is something to boost your day!


Sent from my iPad using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
I feel very fortunate with my surgery and recovery. Great surgeon and I think I was in good shape before surgery which helped. Great help at home from my wonderful husband. Great support from BoneSmart. Only regrets are that I put myself through a few more years of pain before finally accepting that I needed this life-changing surgery.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Yesterday I had my (almost) six week check-up with the OS. He was very happy with the x-rays and my walking, so much so that he said he doesn't need to see me for a year, unless I have any concerns or issues, of course. So I'm really feeling grateful, especially since tomorrow is Thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for this year. And the [emoji523] on top is that I just touched my toes with almost straight legs, the first time I can ever remember doing that!


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Wow - you really sailed through this recovery @sinijoma ! Well done. And this is just the beginning. You will continue to progress. Enjoy that new hip and your new active life!
 
@Jaycey. Thanks! People have commented on how they can see in my face how much the op has benefited me. It's a true blessing.


Sent from my iPhone using broken link removed: https://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=75543
 
Congrats to you! We had surgery about the same time and I am also doing pretty well. So relieved and grateful that the process has been pretty smooth and that I'm getting my life back. Very happy to hear about your progress too!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom