Knee Infection* One Good Leg.

Love Inverness as a town. Spent some time there last summer and 2016 summer. So far north, but seems to have its own micro-climate.
 
Congratulations, @KarriB and @lovetocookandsew on your terrific weight losses! I gained 30 pounds in the two years prior to and one year after my TKRs. I started working this week to get that weight off. I lose weight slowly so it'll probably take me at least six months to lose 30 pounds. I have erratic blood sugar so I'm supposed to eat small amounts several times per day. I'm afraid over the last three years with my daily exercise reduced, I let those little meals get larger and unhealthier. I'm trying to get that back under control - the exercise and the eating. My kitchen is loaded with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats now.
 
Slow weight loss is best says my dr. It has taken 2 years for my weight loss and I’m still going because this is how I live my life now. I have Hashimoto’s disease which makes it a little difficult. It sounds like you’re ready to start new and I’m sure you’ll be successful, @HoneyB !
 

Members online

Back
Top Bottom