Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

Knee Infection* One Good Leg.

lisabl

Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Love Inverness as a town. Spent some time there last summer and 2016 summer. So far north, but seems to have its own micro-climate.

HoneyB

senior
Country
United States United States
Congratulations, @KarriB and @lovetocookandsew on your terrific weight losses! I gained 30 pounds in the two years prior to and one year after my TKRs. I started working this week to get that weight off. I lose weight slowly so it'll probably take me at least six months to lose 30 pounds. I have erratic blood sugar so I'm supposed to eat small amounts several times per day. I'm afraid over the last three years with my daily exercise reduced, I let those little meals get larger and unhealthier. I'm trying to get that back under control - the exercise and the eating. My kitchen is loaded with fresh fruits, vegetables, and lean meats now.

OP
OP
KarriB

KarriB

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
United States United States
Slow weight loss is best says my dr. It has taken 2 years for my weight loss and I’m still going because this is how I live my life now. I have Hashimoto’s disease which makes it a little difficult. It sounds like you’re ready to start new and I’m sure you’ll be successful, @HoneyB !

New

Active Antibacterial

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
Viv
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom