THR NyLiz's Recovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope by now you are resting peacefully in recovery, Liz!!!
 
Safe return Liz and you know the score by now feet up lots of tea and coffee and loads of ice and pain killers, take care.

Billy
 
Hi Liz, not been around for a while, we had our ops around about the same time and I feel in awe that you are going through it all again so soon. But this time you KNOW that you will be get through it and that it is a blessing of an operation

thinking of you

Tan x
 
Hey Liz, I've not been around lately as well and catching up. Crazy that you are on to number two already. Time flies and hopefully you are recovering well.
 
Tan and cstreet - thanks for the thoughts - I really was hoping to get a year between surgeries, but it wasn't meant to be. I was much better prepared goign into this one, but as many here have said, no 2 surgeries are alike and that has been so true in my case.

Liz
 
Liz

Sorry I've not posted before.

How was hip No 2? The op, the hospital stay and the initital recovery at home?

I would really like to hear and compare it to my own journey (I know we shouldn't and everyone is an individual!!)

Regards

Dave
 
Hi cstreet, Cappy and Dave! Sorry it's taken me a couple of days to get back on here and reply. While this time around I don't have the severe back pain, I have had a lot of muscle pain that elevating, ice and Oxycodone just wasn't relieving. My doctor just called in a prescription for Dilauded so hopefully I'll get some relief from the pain.

Dave - you asked about my experience so far with hip #2. Since I was going to update the thread I started after #2 was done with a comparison between the surgeries so far, I have put a link below to that thread so you can follow along - like you I know we shouldn't compare, but heck, I like to anyway :biggrin:, never know what you can learn.

NYLiz hip #2 done
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom