Guest viewing is limited

The right knee is ready to join the left one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoyWest

member
Joined
Oct 15, 2010
Messages
181
Location
United States
Gender
Female
:yes 4: I am psyched!! I had an appointment with my os today and we set the date for my RTKR!! I am not having it done until June 12th. That way I can finish out the year (I'm a teacher) and go to my daughter's graduation before gaining my second bionic knee!
I waited as long as I could, but my left knee is awesome, and my right knee is slowing me down! I asked my os if he though I was ready, and he replied that he had thought I was ready way back in 2010 when had the other one done. He couldn't believe that I had waited so long!
Anyway...it is good to be back! Does anyone else have plans for June? :th_heehee:

Joy
 
Whhoooo hooooo!!!! Good for you. I love it when a plan comes together. Now just tell your "bad" knee to cooperate and be good until then.....

I'll be getting the June team thread up in a month or so. Be sure and watch for it. You'll have company, I'm sure!
 
I had a RTKR in January and I now need to have my left one done. I hope that when I go back for an appt. in June or July they will give me a date. I wanted to get them both done at the same time but now I am so happy I did not. My left knee is struggling and slows me down on stairs and some other activities. I am concerned that I am placing a lot of wear and tear on my artificial hips so hopefully all of this will come together soon. Good luck.

Dori
aka GrandGirl
 
Dori,
I am so sorry that you are having a hard time. I feel your pain, I really do!! I agree, I worry about my new knee, I don't want to wear it out by putting extra pressure on it. That is one of the main reasons that I decided to go on and get my right knee done.
Good luck and keep me posted!
Joy
 
Hi Joy,

I'm glad to hear your great news!:yay: I to am scheduled for June. June 1st I will have BTKR and I simply can't wait!:yahoo: It's like having your car reving up, but you're still in park!:rolleyespink: We shall meet on the other side!

Best regards,
Jacky
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom