TKR NOW on the other side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lindsay, yes those are my doggies. They are Shih Tzus. The video that Marianne was talking about can be found here: https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=RCXVQkxL8EQ&desktop_uri=/watch?v=RCXVQkxL8EQ

As far as the MUA, it is called Manipulation Under Anesthesia. I am sure Randi can tell you all about that. It really wasn't as bad as people made it out to be and it really helped with my ROM. I was stuck at 85 and now I am at 118 or so. Well worth having it done!

I hope all is going well for you two! Hope Randi is back to healthy so she can take care of you!
 
What? Didn't he know that he would be tortured if he didn't offer pizza? Foolish man!

BTW, I'm (mostly) well.
 
How are you doing today, little Ruffian? Let us all know!
 
Aren't you supposed to know that answer Randi? I mean sure, I want to know too but... Lol!
 
So Lindsey.... how is the allergy rash going? :hairpulling: I can really relate.
Rob's white Tshirts turn grey at the pits if I use Tide, Candice #1 daughter gets the rash from Tide and Sunlight, and Shauna #2 daughter gets it from almost all detergents. We use a green laundry soap with no scent and always double rinse.
When they tested for my metal allergy for this surgery, (I insisted:hissy:) they also tested for many other common allergens used in surgical procedures. I am allergic to Balsam of Peru.... This is widely used in the cosmedic and medical industries in fragerances, creams, disinfectants, topical medications, foods and the list goes on and on! I have an awefull time with shampoos as I need to wash my oily hair daily. I have several and rotate them to keep the rashes at bay. I have never worn makeup much.... makes me itch! :gaah: It was a good thing we tested.... my metal allergies are nickle and cobalt.... hense I have a lovely titanium knee. They had to use steri strips to suture me.... no staples! Although not tested, I only wear natural fibers, mainly cotton because synthetics make me itch, always have. :gaah: My friends think I am a little nuts:rolleyes: but I notice there is more selection in natural fiber clothing in the last 15 years so I am not the only one! I have always tried to keep to natural products in food and lifestyle. Allergies SUCK!!!!
 
How are you doing Lindsey?.... it has been a while since you posted here.... The pic I saw with the lovely green socks you look like you are doing well...l I hope so.
I am on my way to Sechelt to pick up chicken greens today and a new pressure tank for our water system. It is nice to be able to help with the chores and not dump them on Rob all the time. The weather has not changed yet so I better go soon.... or I will have to try to run between the raindrops... weather you know well!:wink:
Take care.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom