referee54
Former BoneSmart staff member
- Joined
- Dec 21, 2007
- Messages
- 17,577
- Age
- 71
- Location
- Northern Part of the Buckeye State
- Gender
- Male
- Country
United States
Thank you very, very much for you update!! You have helped others who are in the "Dark Days of Recovery" and may be questioning why they went through with it or when it will all be over.
You have shown them that there is much to be gained!
Again, thanks so much for returning and thanks again for the uplifting report that has helped others!
You have shown them that there is much to be gained!
Awesome!!!One year later, I need someone to remind me I had knee surgery; I simply don't think about it any longer.
Very well stated!!This is not a easy surgery, but the ultimate result Is life changing.
Again, thanks so much for returning and thanks again for the uplifting report that has helped others!