Monday was my 16 week mark. The day started out with me being gimpy and thinking it wasn’t going to be a good day but then this happened!
Big day for me! I drove into Cadillac the bigger town near me, by myself which is the second time But!!! This time I actually got out and went into a store by myself! First time since December! And then I came home and hung out a load of clothes! First time in two years! I’m singing “I believe in Miracles!
Also I had been laying down at least once a day. In the last 6 days I’ve only done that 2 days!
These are all milestones for me! I’m still having pain in the cheek and down my leg but this is mostly when sitting. (Especially in my car). But it is less and I’m enjoying life again! Still not doing any gardening yet but I think this will come. I’m planning on going to a T ball game this weekend and out to breakfast for Mothers Day. Things I could not have done a month ago. Oh and yes! I did get those darn legs shaved! At least good enough for me!