New to the forum (Surgery Booked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea phases 3 and 4 . Pay close attention to those two . My goal also is to get back on my bike . I have been doing some pedaling at PT but I am nowhere near ready to get back on my Giant Cypress XL but I can see it happening in the next month or so . I should even be back to driving in another 2 weeks . But like everyone has said, it all comes in time and your time and my time may be altogether different .

Rick
 
Good choice with New England Baptist Hospital. I am having my BTKR done there next month. I found the knee replacement class calmed me somewhat as now I know what to expect. But I can see where it would be anxiety provoking too. They really go over everything. Best of luck with your surgery. Just think you will be ready for spring and summer and for the wedding. This site is fantastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom