Guest viewing is limited

New to the forum, 1st THR scheduled for July

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chaosong, prayers for zero pain and a happy recovery. I'm up in a couple of weeks so be my role model!!


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Hi eveyone. Thanks for checking in. Bill, so pleased you're home and doing well. :)

My surgery went great! Unfortunately, my recovery was miserably derailed by a night floor nurse, though--who for some reason felt I was magnifying my pain levels to obtain pain medicine that I didn't need. Was pretty awful for a while...just starting to feel like we're getting some control of the pain. Will post at more length when I have a regular keyboard available.
 
@chaosong, I hope you are planning to share some of this experience with the night nurse in your evaluation of your hospital stay with their administration. Meanwhile, I'm glad that your pain is getting addressed and tell that stupid night nurse to stay away from your room. Really.
 
Great to hear the surgery went well Kelly. What a horrid thing to happen to you with that nurse. I really feel for you and am so glad your on a better level of pain control now


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom