bdink21
senior
Just over 1 year post left TKR....
Just wanted to give this thread one final update. This left TKR is a champ! Feels totally real, I just have about a quarter sized numb spot on the outside of the knee. I can do just about anything with this knee, so much stronger than its younger sister lol. The only thing I really can't do is sit back on my heels when kneeling, too much pressure. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that but really it's so not a big deal. It feels as though these knees have been the center of attention for so long, it's nice to move on to other things. I've started working on my BSN, enjoying my son's last year of football, looking at colleges, and just LIVING!! So nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The support I received from you all was awesome. Thank you!! Take care Bonesmarties!!!
Just wanted to give this thread one final update. This left TKR is a champ! Feels totally real, I just have about a quarter sized numb spot on the outside of the knee. I can do just about anything with this knee, so much stronger than its younger sister lol. The only thing I really can't do is sit back on my heels when kneeling, too much pressure. I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that but really it's so not a big deal. It feels as though these knees have been the center of attention for so long, it's nice to move on to other things. I've started working on my BSN, enjoying my son's last year of football, looking at colleges, and just LIVING!! So nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel. The support I received from you all was awesome. Thank you!! Take care Bonesmarties!!!
United States
