I too can say that the surgery was well worth it and it is much better than it was before the surgery. I'm just surprised that I still have these pains.
Good to hear from you Shubbles! Sorry you are experiencing this difficulty. Humidity may have something to do with it. My knees (and hips) are doing pretty well 2+ and 12 years out. The knees were starting to feel quite stiff until I realized I had been parked behind my computer for too-long stretches of time. I have gone back to the bicycle and that seems to be helping a lot. I realized I had simply stopped doing all those stretches and exercises we used to get them limbered up and had just started taking the good recovery for granted. I see now they will be like little kids forever which need a fair amount of constant attention.
@Shubbles .... are you on any type of a regular exercise program like cycling or walking? That might help your muscles keep from tightening up when you are at rest. It's great that your knee doesn't hurt when walking or standing and that indicates your implant is doing its job. It's the soft tissue that's giving you problems and maybe you need stretches and regular exercise. Even with exercise, this type of thing can hang on for quite a while, so don't give up!!
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.