barzeen
junior member
Had my surgery almost 4 weeks ago.. Knee is doing well!!!
The rest of me ughh.. painful pressure sore.. hospital Fri evening stage 2 ulcer need to contact wound care tomorrow. Cautiously using walker but torn rotator cuff making that difficult.. Doctor wants me on Tylenol only.. Doesn't believe in narcotics after 3 weeks.
So pain is out of control more than just the knee.
Have to go in to see him tomorrow. Getting in and out very hard. Remember nothing of my surgery or little of rehab, Must have been real good drugs. Emotionally not doing well. Not sure how to stay positive. Feel like I should be further along and so wanted to be. Just scared how I'm feeling.. The knee as far as I know is doing well. Just very weak and wants to give out. I know the exercising would help and doing what I can.. Just so exhausting...
The rest of me ughh.. painful pressure sore.. hospital Fri evening stage 2 ulcer need to contact wound care tomorrow. Cautiously using walker but torn rotator cuff making that difficult.. Doctor wants me on Tylenol only.. Doesn't believe in narcotics after 3 weeks.
So pain is out of control more than just the knee.
Have to go in to see him tomorrow. Getting in and out very hard. Remember nothing of my surgery or little of rehab, Must have been real good drugs. Emotionally not doing well. Not sure how to stay positive. Feel like I should be further along and so wanted to be. Just scared how I'm feeling.. The knee as far as I know is doing well. Just very weak and wants to give out. I know the exercising would help and doing what I can.. Just so exhausting...
United States
In my next post I’ll give you our Recovery Guidelines, be sure to read them all. There’s an article about post op blues.