Sbow3111
junior member
One step forward - two steps back??
I've been doing so well (nurse called me "poster child for recovery"), but now at eight weeks I feel I have regressed a little. ROM is still good, but I feel now as though I am having more swelling/tightness than I have had in weeks. Have any of you found this to be the case for you, as well? I really don't see where I've been any more active than usual, but the last several days have been more uncomfortable than they had been. I guess I figured things would continually get better and better ... not go backwards.
I've been doing so well (nurse called me "poster child for recovery"), but now at eight weeks I feel I have regressed a little. ROM is still good, but I feel now as though I am having more swelling/tightness than I have had in weeks. Have any of you found this to be the case for you, as well? I really don't see where I've been any more active than usual, but the last several days have been more uncomfortable than they had been. I guess I figured things would continually get better and better ... not go backwards.
United States


