TKR need reassurance please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going up stairs normally is huge! Glad today was a good one.
 
6 week check up at hospital today. Feeling pleased as they said all was good. Bend was over 90 degrees, that surprised me, and straightening was good.Apart from physio not got to go back till February next year. Hope this encourages others, the first 6 weeks are the hardest was told the next 6 weeks should see continued healing---all was good.
 
I'm glad to hear you had such a good 6-week check up. :yes!::happydance:
Well done.

Yes, you will continue to improve.
 
Hi Annaval,
I read your posts with interest as it seemed to mirror much of what I'm going through now. I had double knee replacement almost 2 weeks ago on Nov 25th. The sergeon had some difficulty with my right knee and as a result the swelling is beyond excessive. I was wondering if that is better for you now? I'm in no real pain but the swelling makes it so difficult to do anything as the knee just won't bend.
Thanks,
Jackie
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom