Guest viewing is limited

TKR My voyage of discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! I can't believe how you are able to get up and down off of the floor this early in your recovery! Fantastic!
 
I'm impressed with how quickly you've gotten back to daily super-activities. You know, like plumbing and not just getting snacks or doing laundry. :wink:
 
Early on I was a little wobbly at a PT session so I asked my therapist for a method to get up from the floor should I find myself there. Like I said, it's not a very graceful maneuver. :rotfl::idea: Perhaps an idea for others in PT.
 
Last edited:
I sit on my rear, then turn over with my toes on the floor and walk up with my hands. I very ugly way to do it, but I do it! With no kneecaps, I can't get on my knees.
 
Slightly OT, a friend has a sister in law who has delayed getting TKR. It seems that she is a PT. I'll have to ask him if she enjoyed the exercises now aft r surgery.
 
Let us know what she said!!!

But, if she has one if the amazing recoveries it won’t help the rest of us at all as far as understanding goes.
 
So I am on a quick trip to Vegas for a 2 day meeting. I opted for a several hour layover so there was no need to run through SLC, B to D concourses this time. My knee has been a perfect gentleman. :bow:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom