• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

[REVISION THR] My RTHR journey and the road back to an active life.

OP
OP
CPH

CPH

Country
United States United States
@CricketHip I only progressed up to a point after surgery and at 4 weeks was using a cane because it hurt near the joint to put weight on it. I guess you don’t know what you don’t know so I really felt that the sensation I was experiencing was probably normal.A few days earlier it also felt like my leg was shorter slightly. All of course is speculation because it broke on the way to get my followup X-ray Which could have shown was was happening.

CricketHip

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Thanks @CPH.. what a long and winding road. But now you are feeling so much better,, I'm so happy for you.
Your thread will be so helpful to others coming to Bonesmart. So will @ceezee with her journey.

Fit4Family

graduate
Country
Trying to catch up around here @CPH Love hearing how well you are doing. Interesting to hear about your water PT. Very encouraging news all around!

Top Bottom