THR My new left hip 11/12/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Poppet ,

Happy New Year and the best wishes:). How are you keeping? Hope all is well.

Im recovering well and slowly phased back into work from 27th Dec 12. I can walk around without clutches but need them for climbing stairs and one does for long distances. Been driving an auto. Im not proud of over doing it. I know they will be a price in years to come. Thats me:), cant keep still.
Going to go in the pool this weekend. Also starting to think about when to get the right hip replaced.

Take care buddy. Catch you later.
wapse
 
wapse, great to hear from you :)

I wondered if you had returned to work.. Sounds as though you are doing well, please remember buddy that there is still a lot of healing that has to happen internally.

Great that you will get into the pool..

When you get the chance can you please pop your surgery date into your signature here is the link with the 'how to'... https://bonesmart.org/forum/threads/how-to-create-a-signature.14728/

Thanks Sandgroper.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom