Guest viewing is limited

THR My new hip!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Zelda- Hello! Sorry for such a delay in replying. It has been months since I've logged in. I've been very busy at work as we have been short-handed. I am doing ok! How are you? Great I hope.

My next challenge is to really work on building strength in my operated leg. Going up the stairs is no now longer painful, but that leg is still markedly weaker feeling. But oh, what a difference in the day to day lack of bone grinding against bone arthritic pain! This Christmas I noted such a difference in being able to walk easier while shopping. So nice!

I can't sleep on my left side and am somewhat surprised by how tender/sore my hip area still is to the touch, but my surgeon says it isn't anything to be concerned about, and that it may not go away.

Life all in all feels rather normal. :wave:

Thank you for checking in!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom