Guest viewing is limited

Hip Arthroscopy My Healing Journey Since 5.17.22

What to do when you can’t do much of anything at all and cannot focus because of the pain
This is a difficult question. I can only tell you what I do:
  • I eat huge amounts of chocolates and ice-cream;
  • I listen to ABBA (yes, yes, I know.... my husband listens to a lot of classical music, which I do like, but my go-to is ABBA);
  • I try to watch something interesting on TV (currently watching Mare of Easttown, finished watching Peaky Blinders earlier);
  • I phone a friend;
  • I go on Bonesmart and read how people have gotten better from their pain;
  • I take my pain meds;
  • I do not do any exercise, just rest.
@CoffeandCrafts Hope you feel better soooon!!! Hugs from Hong Kong:friends:
 
Last edited:
Did you hear back from the doctor?
 
Hello @CoffeandCrafts
Stopping by on this two month anniversary to check up on you. I hope you’re doing well and feeling better. Let us know how you’re progressing as time allows. We’re here for you and we care. :friends:
I hope you have a good week!
 
Hi @CoffeandCrafts
How are you feeling? We haven't heard from you in a while and hope that means you are getting better and are out and about living your life! Give us an update we'd love to hear from you as @Layla says we care!
 
I hope you're doing well on this three month anniversary. We'd love to read an update if you have the time to share one between coffee and crafts:wink: Take good care!
@CoffeandCrafts
 
Back
Top Bottom