BBCG
Former BoneSmart Staff Member
Oh my, @BEWITCHED Charm! I’m laughing at your mice watching out for thrown pillows! I’m sorry sleep is so fraught for you. I had similar difficulties at the stage you’re at as well, and I found some help with melatonin taken homeopathically, but also used a CBD pain specific tincture and eventually salve at nights to aid sleep by lessening pain and the ache. I’m 7 months out and still awake for an hour at least in the middle of the night! I’ve taught myself to go to bed earlier so as to get sufficient sleep, have a bed where I can raise the foot area or head, plus a squishy pillow I can move about to put my newer knee on… sleep does seem to take the longest to regain normalcy, it really does seem!
United States

even while completely healthy, I hope yours clears up soon.