Guest viewing is limited

TKR Medication

@Layla
Search for Nikki Positano on YouTube.
She's an expat Brit living in Positano for over 20 yrs. Her videos are breathtaking and she shows what its really like to live and work on the Amalfi coast.
You're welcome!
 
I will do that! I'll bet @Vival may enjoy it also. I'm excited to watch. Thanks!

A great week to you two ladies!
Vival and @beachy
 
Two months since surgery and two months until your big trip.
I hope you are enjoying steady progress with your eye on the prize.
Will be rooting for you to feel physically prepared and able to fully enjoy the trip.
Happy Two Month Anniversary!
@Vival
 
Thank you everyone. I am doing so well other than stair climbing. I am exercising, and still going to physio once a week. The stairs are my enemies especially going up. Any thoughts?
 
Is Physio helping you with this at all I am wondering?
Since you're getting close to three months post op, what about trying a strengthening exercise for the new knee, while holding the railing, where you step up, lifting yourself with the new knee, then going back down and repeating several times, a few times a day? Possibly it will help unless it's too painful. :fingersx: I wish you luck!
@Vival
 
Is it the pain that is hindering your going up the steps or is not knee not strong enough? Most of us found going down much more painful than going up. If it's the pain keeping you from comfortably going up, then you might be doing too much and keeping your knee inflamed. Try icing and elevating more and be patient! This is a long recovery.
 
Hi @Vival :wave:
Happy Three Month Anniversary!
Have you been practicing the steps over the past couple weeks? If so, I hope it is getting easier. If not, I am sure it will come soon. Hang in there and enjoy the week!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom