United States
United States
I think I was a little worried about a revision because of a few little twinges I’ve been having! I think I am looking for problems as I can’t believe I have two great new hips! Cannot believe I’m not in pain and won’t be limping after all these years! I feel like I am so blessed.
How wonderful to feel your happiness and gratitude. May it only get better as time marches on. Thanks for the update. Sending love and hugs
I hope you have a wonderful weekend! 
Well if you had told me you were at a carnival on the rides, I shall have had to fuss at you.

and I know it would seem like I would have to fire things back up after sitting a bit.

No, no, no. Hips actually don't need any exercise to get better. They do a pretty good job of it all on their own if given half a chance. Trouble is, people don't give them a chance and end up with all sorts of aches and pains and sore spots. All they need is the best therapy which is walking and even then not to excess.leaving with exercises to do at home.
United States






United States
Thanks for updating. 
United States