Hope the change in cane height resolves your backache, @mature mama. Back problems are a real pain. 



I have fallen a handful of times in the past 20 years and can't believe I fell with my new hip. Last time I fell about 6 years ago, I turned my body to miss asphalt on the face and completely tore my rotator cuff resulting in surgery to repair this. Anyway, my body is sore but hip is fine. I had my 6 week follow up visit with my surgeon yesterday. X-ray shows all looks well. Phew! I will be continuing PT for a few weeks not so much for healing but to continue to work on improving my gait, reducing inflammation and reducing the stiffness in my joint.
Grateful for my talented, experienced and down to earth surgeon.




United States
United StatesOh but I did cry. Thought I might have sprained my wrist but just surprised my whole body. Wiped out a plastic container of spinach too.Ooooo noo. I'm so glad you're okay after the fall. I think I would freaking anxiety cry if I fell.
Yay for good X-rays tho!




United States
United States
United States