Guest viewing is limited

TKR Martha's Journey One Day At A Time, Phase Two

[Bonesmart.org] Martha's Journey One Day At A Time, Phase Two
[Bonesmart.org] Martha's Journey One Day At A Time, Phase Two
Patience, Grasshopper.
 
Martha your going to feel better soon. The energy drain is huge for a two knee project. I am finally getting out of it. Some days better than others. I'm sorry your still uncomfortable but sure it will improve with tincture of time. One day we will look back at our journeys and shake out heads! We're all out here pulling for each other. Keep us posted on your progression. It's a marathon at a turtles pace!
 
This recovery is a rollercoaster ride! You will be having many more good days than bad days before you know it. And eventually you won't even think of your knee! My knee is 10 months old and it feels like a real knee! Yours will, too.
 
Hope you're doing better with the passage of time, Martha. Just checking in on you...
 
Thanks for the encouragement, ladies. Things still seem to be about the same, but I am just taking it one day at a time. I hope you all have a very blessed and happy Easter. He is risen!
 
Yes Martha, He is risen! Happy Easter to you as well. Yep, taking it one day at a time, but not looking for much change day to day but rather week to week. Right now I'm on a countdown and hope my baby knee does a lot of growing up in the next 3 weeks so I have the ability to enjoy a long day at my step daughters wedding! I'll be packing my ice packs and elevating while watching that bride get ready!!

Happy day knee twin!
 
He is risen indeed! Happy Easter to you, too. One day at a time is the best way. And one week at a time is even better!
 
@jaschembra I hope you, my knee twin, are able to enjoy every minute of that wedding. We have a car trip to Oklahoma to pick up two of our grandkids to spend the summer with us planned for the end of May. I am sure hoping my left knee is a lot better by then. It is normally about a 12 hour trip for us, but I know it will take longer this time with having to take more frequent stops. I felt sure I would be recovered enough for the trip when I planned my surgeries, but now I am a little concerned, because I still seem to be at a standstill. I really can't tell that my knee is any better than it was a month ago. I guess only time will tell and we will go regardless. I hope you have a good day. :console2:
 
Sometimes it does feel like the knee as stagnated. But, all of a sudden you'll realize that you are doing something for the first time without even thinking about it!
 
Martha, I bet you'll be ready for that trip. And like you said, with the additional stops to get up and about, you will be fine. Heck, you were ready for a second TKR in less time, so what's a little car ride
:wave:
I bet you're going to have fun with the grandkids over the summer!
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom