Mamie
SENIOR
- Joined
- Jun 27, 2020
- Messages
- 235
- Age
- 79
- Location
- Hansville, Washington
- Gender
- Female
- Country
United States
Howdy Sistersinhim!
You are quite funny. In fact, this group provides hope, love, support, and many laughs when possible. As I said earlier, IF I DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE in two weeks, I may Just LEAVE.
But then what do I do? I may not like his mouth but who looks after my knee for infection or otherwise?
Take care and thanks for your support.
Mamie
You are quite funny. In fact, this group provides hope, love, support, and many laughs when possible. As I said earlier, IF I DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE in two weeks, I may Just LEAVE.

But then what do I do? I may not like his mouth but who looks after my knee for infection or otherwise?
Take care and thanks for your support.
Mamie

.WHERE?

I never took my bad days Out on my customers when in business. I have a feeling it will happen again if not at 90 degrees in less than two weeks.
Sometimes surgeons don't have a clue.