Guest viewing is limited

Make room for another one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with the next knee surgery...hope the wait isn't too long. I was told back at the end of May that it was a 10 month wait for my next pkr but ut should be much sooner. The wait does me in and I get to thinking, do I even want to do this? How do you stay so (I can't say ambivalent) but more like nonchalant about the whole thing?

The bestest of vibes to you!
T.
 
Thanks, T. I actually don't even have a preliminary appointment yet and unlikely to get it before end of September, apparently. Not that I'm in a rush right now, my good days seem to be more frequent than the bad days so that's all to the good. Hope to get my shoulders done before the knee, however.
 
I wish you all the best and a speedy recovery with your shoulders also. Its wonderful that some many parts of the human body can be replaced, restored, repaired. :ok:
 
How are the appointments coming? You mention the shoulder, You are having only one done right? Hope you aren't hurting today. Have a good day. :puppysmooze: Tashia :bicycle1:
 
Jo, they do one shoulder at a time don't they? I can't imagine being laid up with both at the same time. The people that come into PT to get their ROM back in their shoulders seem to recover fairly quick, but all of them have only been one at a time.

Good luck in whatever you decide and I know God is watching over you. He and the rest of us, are ready to see more of your flag worship routines! :angel:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom