TKR Lynne's Recovery Thread<

Tendons and muscles take a pesky long time to resolve. Sounds like consistent but easy does it is the name of the game for you.
 
I had a lot of post op pain with my first knee and an especially painful spot was on the outside of the shin, just below the knee. It was a searing burning pain that occurred when I first stood up, and it made it difficult to bear weight for a few steps. It is just gradually going away but still happens once in awhile. Hasn't happened with my new knee yet, in fact I have almost no pain with ambulation.
 
You're right on! That is exactly one of the areas and that sounds all too familiar as well :bawl:
 
@Jockette Hello how are you?
I had high Hope's that I might get better results after taking the Medrol Dose Pack. Unfortunately things started to calm down around day 3. When I finished the pack it came just as bad, if not worse. My left leg also.
I start physical therapy on 9/11.
Thank you for asking
 
I’m sorry it didn’t work better for you. This recovery can often be so annoying.
:console2:
 
Hi, Lynne, how are you doing? How is physical therapy going?
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom