You've got our prayers behind you!
United StatesDid you have the "scrape your brain" variety?
United States
United States
United States
United States
United States
I now have multiple boxing kangaroos in my stomach. I really, really hate this feeling you get in your stomach when you're nervous and/or scared! My husband asked me if I really wanted to do this. My reply was, "No, I don't want to do this, but I am doing it". Intellectually I know I need to do it, but emotionally I'm getting to be a bit of a wreck about it. But, these feelings are all normal; I will get past this and hopefully reach my goal of fully living a pain free life. This leg/knee has stolen so many years from me and I am doing what I must once again to try to take it back.I so agree! It's easy to get yourself into a dark place. But you can do this! And we are with you all the way! Not long before it's all behind you!I really, really hate this feeling you get in your stomach when you're nervous and/or scared!
United States
United States


United States
United States
United States