TKR Linda1, I'm home

You are still very early in your recovery. I suggest you go back to the wedge and icing all through the night.
 
I can't imagine not elevating or icing much at 2 months post-op. I needed it for 10-12 weeks after my first TKR in 2019 and I'm sure this one will be similar. I read my old recovery posts a few days ago and saw that even at 4-5 months post-op, I still iced a lot and elevated 1-2 times a day for pain relief. There is just something about elevating and stopping gravity in its tracks that shuts down my pain for awhile. Some daus it worked better than Tylenol!!! :)

I'm only ~5 weeks post-op this time, and I still need to ice 4-5X a day and elevate 3-4 times a day. Sleeping is still awful, and I bounce around all night between the bed and 2 different couches.
 
Hello and Happy Three Month Anniversary, Linda!
We haven't heard from you in a bit. I hope you're doing well.
Please let us know how your recovery is going these days, when you have time.
Hope to hear from you soon! :wave:
@Linda1
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom