TKR liam2015: 1 Year Anniversary, Life Goes On!

Update to my "1 Year Anniversary" post: I rode my city bike outside for the first time in over a year. I had been practising with it (occasionally) on trainers in the house since my first full pedal rotation at 7 months post op. Bring on "bike and barge" trip 2019 (maybe). :biking:
 
Update: I have never had my "final" range of motion measured but since i was having physio recently for a broken elbow surgery, i asked the physiotherapist to measure my knees as well as my elbow. My flexion in my TKR knee is 125 degrees and in my natural knee is 140 degrees. I have no pain in my knee and complete functionality. I'm very happy with the results of my surgery. I hope everyone had a fun, safe and happy holiday season. We're off to Negril on Saturday for a well-needed vacation in the fresh air, sunshine, beach and ocean.:swim: No swimming for me though, dr's orders, i'm only allowed to float.:SUNsmile:
 

Staff online

  • Layla
    Staff member since November 20, 2017
  • Roy Gardiner
    Staff member since February, 23, 2013

Members online

Back
Top Bottom