THR Let the recovery begin....

Status
Not open for further replies.
@AndisMom Woe! What a day! I am so glad you survived it. I am proud of you, girl! Don't worry about taking a pain pill. That's what they're for. As Kelly Clarkson says, what doesn't kill us makes us stronger! I bet you're really looking forward to Mexico right about now. :martini:
 
@AndisMom Wow agreed!
How you pulled off that travel day from H3ll is amazing!
Don't feel bad about a pill......
I have recovered (it wasn't much really) from withdrawal of all pain meds (oxycodone and tramadol and Tylenol) from a week ago. Had light flu for 2 days. Worst was 4 nights of freezing cold that no amount of blankets/coats could touch. Strange sensation.
But, its over now! woohoo!
I hope your Denver trip is nice and not too awful a walking experience for you.
Keep us posted on the way home to Tenn.
xo
 
Pleased to report I survived the trip - almost! I walked 2.5 miles today per my Fitbit, close to that both Tuesday and Wednesday and did OK really. There have been tornadoes and hail storms here every day and I had a gut feeling my flights home would be delayed or cancelled and they were. Have just checked back IN to another Hotel and now booked on a 6 am flight home.

Crazy but I am pretty happy with how the good ole hip has hung in there with me. Tired at nite but feeling stronger every day. If I can just get home I would unpack and start packing for vacation!

@MajorHeidi I'm glad you are feeling better! I hate to hear you had to go thru that withdrawal process but glad it's behind you! Interesting about the "chills'... I remember having some episodes like that but didn't connect it to stopping the meds..


Hope you guys are planning a fun Memorial Day weekend!
Pam
 
Oh my word... a 6am flight out? Yuck! I hope you get out..... :thumb:
You are doing great with all that crazy traveling/walking around unusual places. yay for you!
I will be very happy for you when you get on that plane to Mexico.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020

Members online

Back
Top Bottom