TKR Laurie's LPKR continued journey

How do I edit my subject line? I want to change the topic, but realize we are supposed to keep our own journey in one thread... I thought I changed it myself before, but can't remember how. Thanks!!
 
I used a little Cerva on my right foot and ankle before my incision completely healed and that seemed to help my mind regarding the dry skin. Once my OS gave the green light- the dry skin responded rather quickly to my lotion.

You don't want to risk any type of infection so it's best to not get anything near that surgery site. Glad things are improving otherwise!
 
I've flagged the mods for you @lgobrien and they'll help you change your thread title. Think about what you'd like it to be.
 
Tell me what you want for a title and I'll do it for you.
 
Josephine - Can you just change my subject/title line to "Laurie's LPKR continued journey".

I don't want you to have to change it every time I decide to add something to my thread. Thanks, Josephine.
 
Jo's offline right now, so I've changed the title for you.
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom