Lateral release with medial reefing<

@Jennszoo, I think the people think they are encouraging us and don't realize it's doing the opposite for us. Many don't know what to say, so they just come out with something. I really got tired of hearing, "You're doing your PT, aren't you?" or something along those lines. I tried to explain that I didn't need PT, that I've always done it myself, but I got tired of that and just nodded my head. They didn't have to know all those details and were just trying to make conversation.
 
Hi all!!! Been a while...I've been concentrating on me lately... sorry!! :bath:

Anyway, I'm doing pretty good after a steroid shot to the knee. It has helped tremendously!!! I've made huge accomplishments since the shot. I can walk on my own now. I bring the crutch in public places if I'll be walking alot or there is a lot of people. I'm back to driving. My PT is going very well. My flexion is now at 102 as of Tuesday. My excerises and stretching feels great when I do them. My spirits are back to normal... I'm just doing better all around!!!
Thanks to all who have helped and listened!!!
 
Back
Top Bottom