• RATE YOUR SURGEON ON OUR NEW JOINT SURGEON LOCATOR

Your opinion matters so please click on this announcement to find out how to rate the surgeons you have worked with

You could also go to the Surgeon Locator via the blue nav bar at the top - find the tab "Surgeon Locator"

Watch 2019 JRAD Videos

THR Last joint- That's my plan and I am sticking to it

FCBayern

senior
Country
United States United States
Down 40# since May is fantastic! :yes!: My challenge always seems to be keeping it off. Good luck, I know our joints appreciate carrying a little less weight. :heehee:

Elf1

FORUM ADVISOR
Forum Advisor
Country
Great update @leejaa! You are doing so well, plus volunteering and continuing your weight loss. Looks like 2020 is definitely going to be your year! :happydance:

Mojo333

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
Happy 2 month hipversary, dear @leejaa :ok:
Four square, and doing so well!

Inspirational and makes me happy that 2020 will be a great year for you...hopefully with NO JOINT PAIN.

Layla

SENIOR FORUM ADVISOR
Senior Forum Advisor
Country
What a nice update @leejaa thanks for sharing!
You are taking the slow, steady and sensible approach while healing. I'm sure previous experience has been a good teacher. The walk in the field on your property sounds wonderful with the benches placed in various locations affording you the opportunity to take a break under cloudy blue skies while soaking in the sunshine and sounds of nature. It sounds very relaxing.

I'll bet volunteering at the food bank feels fullfillng. Mojo can relate to that as that's what she does for work each day. It sounds as though it can be physically demanding and exhausting at times. Kudos to you for giving of your time in that way.

Congrats on your weight loss and managing to keep it off as you're recovering. Awesome accomplishment!

Hope you have a great rest of the week!

VSlowLife

post-grad
Country
Such a wonderful two month update. You are taking very good care of you. I hope to follow in your footsteps.
Our dog really loved that I went out with them.
Yes, dogs I think know when we are getting worse, and when we are getting better.

Sounds like a very idyllic place you have for recovery.

Can’t belive you can volunteer so soon. It is so wonderful your town does this, and you can participate

Congratulations for keeping your weight loss !
The clock starts ticking for me....pre-surgery over.

OP
OP
L

leejaa

supremo
Country
@VSlowLife, soon you too will be on the sunny side and recovering. It must feel great to have all the pre surgery over with and passed. I know I celebrated and gave a sigh of relief with each step.

I love where I live even if it is way out - scenery is great. I do enjoy being able to get out there and just soak up the trees and sunshine. It is also nice that now I can go out regularly and play ball with my pooch. My husband tells me Riley(dog) likes the way I throw the ball better than when he does and I have to agree. It is nice to be able to do it pain free. Soon you will enjoy your puppy more without pain.

VSlowLife

post-grad
Country
Yes!!

It must feel great to have all the pre surgery over with and passed. I know I celebrated and gave a sigh of relief with each step.
Absolutely! The last hoop was today. I will have to celebrate tomorrow. Today my teeth were clenching on the train home. I was up at 4:45. I too, like ”....to soak up the trees and sunshine.”
It’s been a long day. PJs here I come!

BoneSmart #1 Best Blog

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
BoneSmarties
Latest member
B3nzaah
Recent bookmarks

Top Bottom