Ice ice baby...dun dun dun da da dun dum...
It was GOOD to see my school kids today, I've missed them so!
Fred however, was not a fan of the bus.

Nothing unexpected, just annoying. It didn't hurt but I could tell about halfway through that fred was gonna be stiff. My seat does not adjust as low as I'd hoped so I'm at about a 90° angle. I did find a thingamajig I can kinda prop my heel on & that helped a little. But it also gets hot & is kinda awkward. My first few steps after getting done were hard & then he loosened up.
I came home & iced for an hour, then went in to do a few office tasks & to eat lunch. I didn't want to miss salad bar day, even if I'm not serving it!! Then home for more ice & rest & off for round 2, in 95° heat. That was harder. The heat of the engine in front of me, the electrical panel next to me & no a/c is a rough combination. I'm not a fan of hot weather anyway & I was soooooo ready to pull into that garage. And soooooo thankful my bus lives in a garage & not outside!!
I'm very glad I'm not working in the kitchen this week. The walking around from computer to copier several times was more than enough for today. Tomorrow I have pt right after my morning route, that should be interesting...
Just finished icing now off to make dinner. I'm doing nothing but easy stuff. My usual from scratch cooking is going by the wayside for now. My kitchen helpers are off at sports practice every day now so I'm on my own.

But it's good, they are happy to be volleyballing & xc running & seeing friends & back in school.

And I'm happy life is... s l o w l y ...getting back to normal.
