TKR Ladyala recovery

Welcome to the land of progesterone and estrace—lots of company here. Plenty of water served, but no red wine; percale sheets & pillowcases, cooling pillows; mindful meditation abounds.
(As @luvcats said, reverse puberty)
 
Red wine sometimes helps one get through it, God forbid!,


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Hi y'all!
What began as a crazy week got derailed due to a nasty cold. I managed through 3 days of it then got nailed. Had to cancel pt & a dentist appointment plus call in sick for 2 days. I had to drive my PM route because we have zero subs right now but that was ok. I'm still feeling cruddy but better than I was & with my sick time quickly dwindling I gotta go back tomorrow. I haven't done any knee exercises for a week - I was too wiped out to even try!

Fred: is doing pretty well. I'm feeling stronger every day & although I'm tired after work & definitely need rest & ice, I don't feel like its hurting me anymore. I can do more & more, pt & work in the same day is not a big deal either. So that a huge plus!!

Female: my issue has resolved. To put things delicately, after well over a year of light & sparse, I had a week long deluge after a normal week, ended up being 3 weeks total - decidedly unpleasant!! My gp is having me see an obgyn to have a look just in case - it was very weird!

Mental: I'm up & down. My crutch is to get attention & validation of my feelings from people. I'm working on taking it to God first & then I have a select few prayer partners I reach out to. This forum has become a bit of a problem in that way, that's partly why I'm not on here so much anymore. Y'all are great & I need the support but I need to quit whining so much & trust God.

So now I'm fighting the sniffles & I'm pretty tired, but on the mend overall.

We had snow here last night...it was crazy, there was actually a little accumulation!! I love snow but not in September. I'm ready for it around late November & prefer it finishes up by early February. Don't often get that but a girl can hope!! My poor boys had a xc meet in 40 degree weather yesterday. And my oldest is fighting a cold too! No fun.

Anyway....hope all my pals here are doing well & not experiencing any setbacks.

God bless you!!
:loveshwr:
 
How lovely to see you!

I'm very glad to see that Fred is pulling his weight and completely on board with making your life work.
3 weeks of Lady Nonsense seems completely excessive. Fortunately that sort of thing is relatively common in the last days and like the knee, you should be over all those issues soon. I'm counting the days for myself too!

Snow in September? I don't recall that you live very far north. That is concerning. I used to live in the CO mountains, and even then we didn't plan on snow until October.

Remember that sometimes God sends us communities because we are human and we like to share experiences, no complaining required. Blessings on your journey.
 

Staff online

  • benne68
    Staff member since February 4, 2022

Members online

Back
Top Bottom