Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

Eleven days out.
20240826_173013.jpg
 
August 24 LTKR
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    image.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 90
  • Like
Reactions: shr
September 26th - One day after…

IMG_1703.jpeg
 
  • Like
Reactions: shr
Left TKR, Operation on Nov. 4, 2024 Picture taken the day after operation.

IMG_0334.jpeg
IMG_0334.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
At 4 days in when I ended back in hospital with so much swelling and pain caused by a hematoma. Second pic is 2 weeks in after clip removal - the pink is due to a plaster allergy. Last pic is now at 3 months, much improved!
Unfortunately it says file is too big to load so can only upload the last one at 3 months. Admin any idea what I can do about the files that are too large?
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    IMG_3524.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 57
  • Like
Reactions: shr
Surgery was on Jan 6, this photo taken 2 days later.
Aquacel dressing will come off in 8 more days. I will take a photo at that point.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
At 4 days in when I ended back in hospital with so much swelling and pain caused by a hematoma. Second pic is 2 weeks in after clip removal - the pink is due to a plaster allergy. Last pic is now at 3 months, much improved!
Unfortunately it says file is too big to load so can only upload the last one at 3 months. Admin any idea what I can do about the files that are too large?
This happens to me, to get around it, I open a large image, make a copy of it, and save it as a lower-quality image.
 
Beralc’s knee 17 days post RTKR.
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    IMG_1055.jpeg
    86.8 KB · Views: 49
  • Like
Reactions: shr

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom