Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please

Here is my left knee, 2 days after TKR. I'll take another picture today as this is the last day with a bandage (I'm now 13 days post-op. One interesting thing to note is that my surgeon does not use staples...he sews a series of internal stitches and then on the ends, two more traditional stitches that are used to pull the entire wound together. It's supposed to leave "less scarring"...lol. Anyway, I think I've earned a spot in the club, what do you think? TRKR coming in January.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please


Here is my knee after 1 month - taken yesterday, November 20, 2014
 

Attachments

  • [Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
    left knee after 1 month on Nov 21 2014.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 211
Last edited by a moderator:
Post op day 13

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Last edited by a moderator:
My knee photos. I had TKR on my right knee October 6, 2014. I developed fracture blisters.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 
Day 2 post-op TKR and peroneal nerve decompression ...pain is real; still in hospital but did walk about 50 meters total.

[Bonesmart.org] Knee Scars - Post Your Badges of Honor Here! NO CHIT-CHAT please
 

Staff online

  • Jockette
    Staff member since March 18, 2018
  • djklaugh
    Staff member since December 30, 2020
  • Jamie
    Staff member since Feb, 2009

Members online

Back
Top Bottom