kmak81230
post-grad
Agreed @Polkadot - I probably could have waited until later in the summer though I expect I might have had to curtail some summer activities due to pain in lefty. I am not tall, and hopefully not too crazy -- I was feeling quite good yesterday and was curious - but no more! Today I rode 10 miles in spin class - my previous high was 8, then measured myself on the leg press - still around 110 for my best flexion- then had to ice and elevate!. I don't seem to be content with a feeling good knee for very long before I push the limits. My DW just shakes her head 

United States
For a brief moment I thought about doing the "two for one" deal that many on here have done, but fortunately sanity returned and I am not going to try to squeeze in number two this year. My PT agreed that, for me, waiting is the better option. She also suggested that giving myself an MW/OA was not a good idea when I expressed a teensy bit of frustration at no improvement and told a few stories of folks who had "accidentally and painfully" increased their ROM. The knee actually feels great most of the time, I was less swollen this morning, and while the stiffness continues, I think I'm doing ok.

I understand your thought about the MW/OA, but from a different perspective. Spence has contemplated one to get the last bit of flexion as he wants to be able to bend enough that I can kneel on my heels!
Of course a little set back tonight definitely put an end to those plans.