THR Kazza22's Recovery

certainly nothing major that I felt pain at the time
I found that if I did something to aggravate the area there was no pain until the next day or 2. For me, twisting was a killer post both THRs.

Have you tried icing the area?
 
certainly nothing major that I felt pain at the time
I found that if I did something to aggravate the area there was no pain until the next day or 2. For me, twisting was a killer post both THRs.

Have you tried icing the area?
No, I haven't. Still use ice packs sometimes on my buttock but not sure why I haven't tried it on my groin. Will give it a go. Did your pain just wear off after a few days?
 
Hi Kazza22
I had that pain in the rear post op on occasion also and would sit on a smaller flatter ice pack.

When you think of the trauma our body goes through in replacing the damaged joint, it is no wonder! Experiencing discomfort and pain in various areas, the groin being one, for the first six months seems common, but the good thing is THR should reduce pain and discomfort in the long term. Hang in there and ice your groin as, Jaycey, suggested, you have some healing time to go.
Happy Friday!:SUNsmile:
@Kazza22
 
Happy Four Month Anniversary!
Have a nice weekend!
@Kazza22
 

Staff online

Members online

Back
Top Bottom