@EalingGran @beachy @LemonCheesecake @Cinders2023 ,
Thanks y’all. It IS nice to feel I’m not alone. Like you said, Cinders, you don’t want anyone else to feel bad, but at least if you know you can all commiserate. I was kind of in denial on Tuesday and Wednesday, like if I don’t talk about it will go away. Haha. But I know you guys understand!
EalingGran, I know you get it with the hip thing. We’re kind of in the same boat there. It’s scary! I’m sorry you’ve had more swelling in your knee lately too. I know you had some busy days! As beachy and LemonCheesecake said, it’s hard to know how to balance activity so you don’t over do. I keep finding with my reactive knee, I have to take the
slowest I can imagine introducing something new, and then do it even slower! She’s very touchy. My husband calls her the little dictator. She has the final say on everything!
Beachy, I totally get just feeling ‘over it’. I think those were almost my exact words on Thursday pm. By the way, I kind of like your bullet points

they’re so succinct! Which is something I know nothing about. Also, Cinders, don’t feel silly for crying over Harry Potter. I’m really not much of a cryer but I swear, I’ve cried more over the last year than I have probably in my whole life! This

is hard!! Sometimes you just need a good cry.
I’m a little stiff this morning but it seems ok so far. Swelling is down. It’s Saturday and I’m just going to be really lazy today. My hubby’s been doing all the mucking so I can rest

Happy weekend, y’all! I really do appreciate your kind words. I hope it’s a happy knee day for all of us…!