THR June 20th left THR recovery

Just thought I'd update everyone, I'm now about 4 months after right THR and 2.5 months after left THR. And last weekend I went camping! I've missed it so much this year and was so glad I was able to do it before it gets too cold (though it was cold - I could see my breath while putting up my tent!). Everything went well, was able to put the tent up and take it down ok. I go alone, so it was a concern. Mind you, I'm pretty much a car camper so it's not like I'm hiking into the back woods, but still. Now I know I'm going to be able to get back to my usual camping frequency next spring!! So happy [emoji16]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 
Camping That's Awesome girl. I'm leaving next Wednesday for about a week and a half of camping for deer season. Should be on the cool side but We have a stove in the tent.
 
:goodpost: happy happy for you. Love camping. Love that your hip can live it too.
:yahoo:
 
Good for you! @susan12369
It's wonderful to get back to things we know and love but began struggling
with pre surgery.
Best wishes for many more camping trips and a great weekend to you!
 
hurray!!!! I knew you would and could and will! Jealous of being able to go camping alone...do you choose trail-side spots, or beach, or what?
 
@zauberflote, I stick to campgrounds with decent ratings, my favorite is one on the Maine coast. I've never had a problem camping alone, most people I've found camping are just people who like camping, not people that bother others [emoji6]


Sent from my iPhone using BoneSmart Forum
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom