@Josephine our highly experienced nurse & leader can translate the xray report for you and will likely have other good insights for you.
Yep, that's bone-on-bone alright!The X-ray report is: Joint Line Narrowing Medial 40%; Patellofemoral. Sclerosis Medial Tibial Plateau and Patella. Moderate DJD.
That is indeed how it works! I had barely any ongoing pain, just what I refer to as a 'stone in the shoe' pain which came and went erratically. Sometimes it lasted for an hour, sometimes for a week but I knew what caused it so let me share that with you.ow just a few days after that debilitating pain I am now able to put weight on it, can climb stairs and pretty much live my life with just a twinge every now and then. What the heck?? If I was bone on bone, would this not hurt at the same pain level, or close to it, all the time?
Oh we have an absolutely wonderful list of recipes in here Constipation and stool softeners!I have issues with many medications and wondering if prune juice and/or prunes would help with constipation instead of more drugs?
@Jozilla In Ireland prune juice would only be available in one or two of the larger supermarket chains and again maybe only 4-5 bottles in stock. Having been in several Irish hospitals over the years, have had to bring in my own prune juice, if they didn't have it on their breakfast menu.
United StatesWe have almost all had these situations where we begin to believe that the knee or knees are not as bad as we think them to be. We have had moments of hesitation ---"Am I rushing too fast into this?"Now just a few days after that debilitating pain I am now able to put weight on it, can climb stairs and pretty much live my life with just a twinge every now and then. What the heck??
I was bone-on-bone and I had some days when I could not even tell that I had arthritis. Then, I had some days---and nights, too---where I had the worst knee pain imaginable.If I was bone on bone, would this not hurt at the same pain level, or close to it, all the time?
United States