Well have an appointment tomorrow. Pain in left knee is back. Can feel the bone rubbing on bone again. Hurts going up and down the stairs. Hoping I can get another shot but I don't know. All I know is that even with the shot and when there was no pain I can't exercise much so my weight is not down like I wanted to be and I know he is going to mention something about that.
So have been getting the series of shots 1 week apart this time. The first shot no reaction. Today I got the second one in the series. After this shot I got a burning sensation by the injection site. Not sure why. Has anyone else had a reaction to the shots before?
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.