Guest viewing is limited

THR JayP's hip replacement is done

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JayP sounds like things are well! Sometimes my 'other' side bothers me but it doesn't last long and feels more muscular. I think I put a little more stress on that side occasionally. I don't blame you on the cortizone shot, for me it hardly did any good.
I've started calling my 'bad' hip, my 'new' hip bc it sounds so much better!
Take care!
 
@JayP - not as well as I would like -but I guess that's how most of us feel. My other hip hurts on weight bearing and I have pain when standing after sitting for along time -it takes a few steps to get going and I hurt.
I have walked as far as 6.5 kms and biked 13 clicks. I am going to have to bite the bullet and get my other hip done. Wish I was your age again!
 
I forgot to say that we have an 8 week old Chesapeake Bay Retriever and we are not getting enough sleep. It's like having a baby -can't take your eyes off them for a minute. Cute though -gets us moving. :doggie:
 
@Granny Di
Me too with the other side. It seemed to hold out just long enough to get me through formal physio. Now that my op hip is doing well, the other one is letting me know it's not happy.
New pets, particularly dogs need lots to time and attention. Good luck

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom