THR jackie222 RTHR - recovery

[Bonesmart.org] jackie222 RTHR - recovery
@Layla Ploughman’s lunch inside my church St Cuthberts although we sat outside to eat it as the weather is fabulous. @SaraK
Thank you lovely ladies. @jaydub63
 
Wonderful...so wonderful Jackie!:egypdance:
So proud for you and of you!:yes!:
 
So....inquiring minds want to know. @Jackie222
How do you all (across the pond) feel about the royal wedding?
Bored, excited, couldn't care less? @SarahUK
I'm excited! Will wake at 5:00, normally do anyway, just don't get up.
Flip on the tv to get the first glimpse of "the dress".
Love bad boy, Harry and happy he's found love. Hope it lasts! @gillycat11
The drama surrounding Meghan's dad is not only sad, but has to be embarrassingly humiliating.
Don't know how we can possibly work "hips" into this convo. @Bevlah
 
@Layla well my lovey friend we are all a tad excited about it and will be watching it. Very sad about her dad, what a numpty!!! We love our royal family and Harry is lovely and Megan well she is stunning! Glad you will be watching it with us across the
Pond.
:yay:
 
@Layla we are having family around on Saturday to have a little wedding party feel same as @Bevlah about it we can work hips into it though as Prince Philip has just had a hip replacement April I think so be intrested to see how he is especially at 96 I think sadly I won't be able to toast the happy couple in anything stronger than water !
 
@Layla To be quite honest, I haven't been following it. The news has been plastered in wedding news for ages, I'll admit it does get a bit boring seeing more or less the same news article a few times over :D
I hope Meghan's dad makes a full recovery.
They make a good looking couple and I wish them well for the future.
Prince Philip at 96 is still sprightly even after his hip op, he's recovered well so far :)
I doubt I'll be watching it especially if the weather stays glorious like it has been the last few days, perfect walking weather :)
 
Hi @Layla. I’m looking forward to seeing the dress and watching the procession etc.

I feel sorry for her dad I think he should have been given more support from the Palace. He probably agreed to do the photo shoot thinking it would get the press off his back rather than make it worse. I also don’t understand why Harry has yet to meet him.

I keep changing my mind over her half siblings. One moment I think they should have been invited despite their past differences the next that the bride and groom have the right to have people they like at their wedding.

I really hope they are still both able to enjoy their wedding day.

Maybe Prince Phillip with his new hip can walk her down the aisle
 
I'm excited! :happydance:
I'll be thinking of all my U.K. buds :wave:

:loveshwr::roseshwr: :loveshwr:
 
Yo, Jackie....Where are you? Haven't noticed you around as much lately.
I hope all is well and you're just living life. Haven't even heard what
you thought of the wedding. I loved it, it was beautiful.
Wishing you a wonderful week!
@Jackie222
 
Hi Jackie,
Thinking of you this morning. Wondering how you're doing?
Miss seeing you spread cheer around here. I hope all is well and you're simply enjoying life.
Give us an update when you're able. Many of us would love to hear from you. :flwrysmile:
@Jackie222
 
Hi @Layla sorry I’ve been quiet. Been busy in the farm and also have been to Kefalonia for a week.
Hip is doing great a few twinges and stings. The other joints are making their presence felt though
 
Hi Jackie,
Good to hear from you. Glad to hear you had a getaway. Hopefully you enjoyed it.
A great week to you!
@Jackie222
 
Hi Jackie - I am pre-op here but it is imminent. I have been enjoying your wonderful blog and you are such an encouragement to the rest of us… You are so determined and obviously brave… Please keep posting how you are getting on.. I think my husband is assuming hip op recovery is a walk in the park when it is obvious it is not. Thanks once again for your posts and best of luck with your continuing recovery:-)
 
:wave: glad to hear from you...I have been extremely busy also..
Can't use my hips for an excuse anymore I suppose.
Have a great week!:) :-) (:
 
Well I woke up this morning to my “good hip” giving way! Hope it’s just a one off after lots of gardening not the start of that one going the sane way as the right :nah:
 
Hope your left hip behaves @Jackie222. I do remember the feeling of my “good” hip starting to go. Once I was convinced it was, I got it scheduled, didn’t wait for it to go as bad as left. You will know if it is momentary or not.

One good thing if you do have to get second done-you know you can make it!
 

Members online

No members online now.
Back
Top Bottom